Having a professional arm laser hair removal treatment is the perfect way to make sure that you’re ready for anything, with skin that looks and feels silky smooth.
Schedule a laser hair removal consultation at Le Parlour Laser Spa in Manhattan, Flatiron district today!
Why Choose Le Parlour NYC Laser Spa
The best results with laser hair removal are attained by a combination of technique and technology. At Le Parlour NYC Laser Spa only the best laser platforms are used to provide our patients with superior results. Our hair removal procedures are performed using the Cynosure Elite+™ platform, one of the premier devices in the industry, and our technician has over 18 years of experience using laser hair removal equipment.
Schedule your appointment to experience the best laser hair removal New York City has to offer.
Better Results and Less Discomfort
The Elite+ has the ability to switch from one wavelength to another ensuring the results for your skin type. This technology is superior with a cooling tank that maintains your comfort throughout this process.
Our use of the Cynosure Elite+ platform enables Le Parlour to stand out from the rest, allowing us to maximize results while minimizing discomfort.
What is Leg laser hair removal?
Similar to other laser treatments, Arm laser hair removal is a targeted method that reduces and removes all hair from the arms. It can be limited to the upper or lower arms or cover the entire arm including the hands and fingers. Since the lasers work to destroy the follicles, there is no unsightly stubble left behind and the area will remain hair free for weeks or even months at a time.
At Le Parlour we offer arm laser hair removal for men, women and non-binary individuals.
How many sessions will I need?
Due to the stages of individual hair growth it generally takes 6 to 9 sessions to attain your desired results. Everyone is different and a personalized treatment package will be outlined in your consultation with our hair removal experts. Call to request a consultation today at our boutique laser spa in Manhattan.
What are the benefits of arm laser hair removal?
Since your arms are seen and touched more than any other part of your body, arm laser hair removal can be especially important and effective. It’s worth considering the many benefits of laser hair removal:
· No more embarrassment – with arm laser hair removal, you’ll have soft, smooth arms that always look their best so you can wear short sleeves or sleeveless tops without feeling self conscious.
· Gentle and effective – using gentle pulses of light to target and destroy hair follicles, laser hair removal leaves you with soft, smooth skin without the irritation often caused by shaving.
· Long lasting – while shaving and waxing only provide temporary relief, the results of laser hair removal can last for weeks or even months and the hair that grows back will be lighter and finer.
· Improves the results of fake tans – after several laser hair removal sessions, pores will narrow, giving fake tans more surface to cover and providing a more even result.
· Especially effective on dark, coarse hair – darker hair follicles are easier to target, making arm laser hair removal ideal for individuals with dark, coarse hair on their arms. Dark hair follicles can be quickly and easily destroyed without damaging the surrounding skin.
· Huggable arms – there’s no more need to avoid physical contact, with arm laser hair removal, your skin will look good and feel right so you can be confident going in for a hug any time.
How does laser hair removal work exactly?
Laser hair removal involves the use of pinpoint beams of light to destroy the hair follicles by heating them. The wavelength and spot sizes can be varied depending on the area being treated. The ultimate result is heating the melanin in the hair follicle, which is what causes hair growth, without heating the surrounding skin. This way hair growth is stopped without causing damage to the skin. At Le Parlour, we use the Cynosure Elite+ platform, one of the most advanced laser platforms on the market today.
Because laser treatment targets melanin, it generally works best on individuals with dark, coarse hair and lighter skin but the full customizing features of the Elite+ allow us to provide services for all skin types, even dark skinned individuals, making us one of the most all-inclusive treatment centers in New York City.
How many sessions are required and what does arm laser hair removal cost?
It can take 6 to 9 sessions to achieve your desired results due to the stages of individual hair growth. It’s important to remember that, while laser hair removal is marketed as “permanent”, you will likely need follow-up treatments in the future to maintain the desired look for your arms. Generally, Arm laser hair removal costs around $350, but cost can vary depending on the amount of area to be treated.
Why are multiple treatments needed?
Our hair growth happens in different cycles, each time there is a growth cycle, we need to target the area being treated. When an area is targeted, only a percentage of hair follicles will be affected.Therefore, to effectively reduce your unwanted hair, multiple treatments are necessary.
Am I a good candidate for arm laser hair removal?
Almost everyone can have arm laser hair removal, but it is ideal for individuals with lighter skin and darker hair. The Elite+ laser allows us to adjust the wavelength to accommodate darker skinned individuals as well. If you have lighter or finer hair on your arms, you may need more sessions to achieve ideal results.
How to prepare for your appointment
· Shave 12 hours beforehand – for maximum results, the hair’s root must be in the follicle without any hair sitting above the skin, so shaving beforehand will be beneficial.
· Shower the morning of your appointment – this will give the technician a clean, smooth area to work with.
· Avoid sun exposure and a fake tan
· Wear comfortable clothes.
· Don’t be afraid to ask questions – our goal is to make your experience as comfortable as possible so we want you to have all the information you need.
· Hair removal is a breeze at Le Parlour, so relax and enjoy as we provide a private, spa-like experience.
What to expect after your appointment
As with any hair removal process, arm laser hair removall included, harsh soaps, perfumes or deodorants should not be used after treatment. Some redness and bumps are perfectly normal, but they should go away within 1 or 2 days at the most.
You can also take some simple steps to help your skin recover:
· Cleanse the treated area gently the following day.
· Avoid makeup and moisturizer/lotion/deodorant for the first 24 hours.
· Avoid sun exposure
· Do not pick/scratch/wax/thread or tweeze the treated area.
Dead hairs will begin to shed anywhere from 5-30 days after your treatment and you can exfoliate to speed up hair shedding. Hair growth varies depending on a number of factors including skin type and the specific area treated.
Be Proud To Bare Your Arms
Your arms make the biggest impression, so you want them to look and feel their absolute best. With Arm laser hair removal you can have satiny skin that looks great in any outfit and is soft and huggable so you don’t have to hide your arms away. Our trained technicians at Le Parlour NYC Laser Spa are ready to provide gentle treatment with long lasting results.
Our holistic approach to skincare ensures that all of our client’s needs are met. We offer Arm laser hair removal for women, men and non-binary individuals in a comfortable, private setting with highly personalized and individually tailored treatment plans. Just fill out the form below or call us at (347) 387-7195 to schedule your appointment and you can have silky smooth skin that makes you proud to bare your arms.